Table of Contents
Tabaxi is a playable race in Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition. They are feline humanoids known for their speed, agility, and curiosity. Gaming is always fun, and playing games on a platform like D&D is just fantabulous. Coming up with the 5th edition, Tabaxi has become even much better than it was before. Coming up with various supernatural powers, Tabaxi 5e is a catlike humanoid that hails from an excellent and distant land. These are some of the most curious creatures of the game D&D 5th edition that is skilled to collect interesting artifacts, tales, and stories.
Coming up with the reproductive period, Tabaxi D&D 5th edition, they roamed around the different wonders of the world and lay eggs on them. They are one of the most nomadic creatures who hardly stay in one place for a more extended period. you can know all the information about dnd races here.
Cat lord, Tezca, Nula
|Average lifespan||Same as humans|
|Average height||6' – 7'|
|Average weight||200–250 lbs.|
|Hair color(s)||Yellow to red|
|Eye color(s)||Green, yellow|
- First appearance: Fiend Folio (1981)
Tabaxi Race D&D is usually considered one of the happiest and sharp characters who can’t hide anything from others ones. Due to their inherent nature, they eventually willingly or not willingly bust out all the secrets among others, whether it is about treasures or it is about legends lost.
- Ability Score Increase: Your Dexterity score increases by 2, and your Charisma score increases by 1.
- Age: Tabaxi mature quickly, reaching adulthood at around 16 years of age. They typically live to be around 60 years old.
- Alignment: Tabaxi is typically chaotic, valuing their freedom and independence above all else.
- Size: Tabaxi is about the same size as humans, ranging from 5 to 7 feet tall. They have a slender build and weigh between 100 and 200 pounds.
- Speed: Your base walking speed is 30 feet. In addition, you have a climbing speed of 20 feet.
- Darkvision: You have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Feline Agility: You can move with exceptional agility. When you move on your turn in combat, you can double your speed until the end of the turn. Once you use this trait, you can’t use it again until you move 0 feet on one of your turns.
- Cat’s Claws: You have retractable claws that can be used to make unarmed strikes. Your claws are natural weapons, which you can use to make melee attacks that deal 1d4 slashing damage.
- Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and one other language of your choice.
Overall, Tabaxi is a versatile race that can excel at roles such as rogue or monk, thanks to their high Dexterity and movement speed. They also have a unique flavor that can make them stand out in any campaign.
What makes Tabaxi 5e unique?
Tabaxi 5e D&D has upgraded a lot and has now come forward with fresh features making it unique. Such as:
- The Dexterity score has been raised by 2 and the Charisma score has been increased by 1 number.
- It lives the lifespan of a normal human being.
- It owns cats like dark vision and hence can easily see in dim light as well.
- It is quite fast than the other characters and can walk at a speed of 30 feet.
- The size of Tabaxi Race D&D 5th edition is nearly the same as humans.
- Alignment is a chaotic type.
- They are rare evils with usually come up due to curiosity often.
- They have the feline ability and can move on tum in combat almost at double speed.
- It owns cat-like claws that help it in climbing up at a speed of 20 feet.
- Perception and stealth skills are mind-blowing.
- Tabaxi 5 e is well familiar with different languages. He can speak, read, and write common ones easily.
Features are the characters that define a particular animal or product correctly. Making it much more understandable for everyone, we are here going to introduce some of the fantastic features of Tabaxi 5e D&D for you.
- Roam around: Tabaxi 5e is one of the most wandering creatures who can’t sit in a particular position for a longer time. Living in one of the most strange and distant lands, they prefer to roam around in their homeland only. They don’t like to leave their home but you also can’t be supposed to sit calmly in a place. Living up in small and tight clans, the Tabaxi most preferably wander around their homeland for hunting food and crafting goods. They expect much as they get and hence this is the reason why they are never satisfied with their life. Moreover, Tabaxi is well known for their curious nature, and that is one of the main reasons why they wander far and wide. They seek out various stories, lives, and artifacts while walking around.
- Knowledge hub: Tabaxi 5e are a real treasure of knowledge and hence know everything about where they have wandered about. They are less materialistic and can help you in quickly find out chests filled with gold coins and to find out other treasures as well. You can make use of these chests in purchasing food, coil or rope, and much more. They love to collect wealth as it is essential to living in this world. They like to tease out stories offering food, drinks, and coins. Although Tabaxi is less materialistic, still they have a consistent desire to find out the newer ones by inspecting ancient relics, magical items, and other rare materials.
- Fleeting fancies: Tabaxi 5e are perfect fleeting fancies, that can’t stay still to one obsession only. While wandering around the different locations sometimes for no reason, they usually change up their passion or obsession as soon as they get they saw the newer ones. They desire higher something, but once it is met, they disappear to find out the next one. Objects remain intriguing only for them only till then they don’t find out all the secrets to it, but once they find out all, they move forward with the next one. Stealing things and then lodging them for weeks is one of their hobbies that is usually done out of curiosity rather than greediness.
- Curiosity makes them wander around: Tabaxi 5e is one of the most tinkers and minstrels who usually roam around due to interest only. They always get ready to identify the secret, and safer path to full fill their obsession.
- They don’t prefer to go outside of their homeland but usually, go out of curiosity only. They love to work in smaller troupes, generally having an elder and some more experienced Tabaxi to guide them all on the tour. You can easily find out them doing stage performances while singing, playing instruments, telling stories, and offering foreign goods for trade. They rarely accept gold but prefer to pay in terms of objects or pieces of lore.
Are Tabaxi 5e are named?
Tabaxi 5e are cat-like humanoids who usually own a unique and single name, the name here is typically given based on a complex formula including astrology, prophecy, clan history, and other esoteric factors.
Clans of Tabaxi 5e are usually declared on geographical features. They are generally selected from those who live inside or near the territory of a group. Some of the most exciting names of Tabaxi 5e are Five Timber, Smoking Mirror, Snoring Mountain, Distant Rain, and much more.
What is the personality of Tabaxi?
Tabaxi 5e are usually motivational and quirks who ownself like background. The users of the game are provided with the facility of customizing their Tabaxi 5e as per trait, ideal, bond, and flaw from the environment. They are a little bit obsessive about their goals and once they achieve that they get to move forward with the next one.
|d8||My curiosity is currently fixed on…|
|1||a god or planar diety|
|3||a lost civilization|
|4||a wizard's secret|
|5||a mundane item|
|6||a magic item|
|8||a legend or tale|
|1||You miss your tropical home and complain endlessly about the freezing weather, even in summer.|
|2||You never wear the same outfit twice, unless you absolutely must.|
|3||You have a minor phobia of water and hate getting wet.|
|4||Your tail always betrays your inner thoughts.|
|5||You purr loudly when you are happy.|
|6||You keep a small ball of yarn in your hand, which you constantly fidget with.|
|7||You are always in debt, since you spend your gold on lavish parties and gifts for friends.|
|8||When talking about something you’re obsessed with, you speak quickly and never pause and other’s can’t understand you.|
|9||You are a font of random trivia from the lore and stories you have discovered.|
|10||You can’t help but pocket interesting objects you come across.|
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Tabaxi race in Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, along with their answers:
Q1: How ancient does Tabaxi get?
A: There are three kinds of a while for d&d 5e Tabaxi such as young: underneath 9 years; Middle Age: 35 years; Old: fifty-three years.
Q2: How does a Tabaxi or Tortle Monk’s claws have an effect on monk unarmed assault damage?
A: You can roll a d4 in the vicinity of the everyday harm of your unarmed strike or monk weapon.
Q3: Are Tabaxi dnd 5e furries?
A: No! because Tabaxi dnd 5e is a reclusive race of humanoid pussycats native to the tropical and additionally subtropical jungles.
Q4: Does teleportation really act as a motion for Tabaxi’s Feline Agility trait?
A: No, teleportation would not contain motion except if it says it does.
Q5: What came about in Maztica to make Tabaxi emigrate?
A: In the older editions, there was once a buying and selling route from Amn, to Maztica, and most of their buying and selling takes place lower back and forth there.
Q6: What does Tabaxi seem to be like?
A: We can pick out the Tabaxi by means of the following identifications. They have been taller than the people (6 to 7 feet). Their bodies had been narrow and additionally protected in the noticed or else striped fur. It has a long tail and additionally retractable claws. Its fur shade ranged from mild yellow to brownish red.
Q7: How many tons does a Tabaxi Weight?
For males: one hundred twenty lb and for females: eighty-five lbs
Q8: Can Tabaxi speak with cats or other feline creatures?
A: No, Tabaxi does not have the ability to communicate with cats or other feline creatures. They can only speak the languages they have proficiency in
Q9: Can Tabaxi climb any surface, regardless of its texture or steepness?
A: No, Tabaxi have a climbing speed of 20 feet, but they still need a surface to climb on. The DM may allow the Tabaxi to make an Athletics check to climb particularly challenging surfaces.
Q10: Can Tabaxi use Feline Agility to move twice and then take the Dash action to move a total of four times their speed in one turn?
A: Yes, the Tabaxi can use Feline Agility to double their speed, then take the Dash action to move an additional distance equal to their speed. However, they cannot use Feline Agility again until they have moved 0 feet on one of their turns.
Q11: Do Tabaxi have to retract their claws in order to use weapons or equipment?
A: No, the Tabaxi can choose to retract or extend their claws at will, so they can still use weapons and equipment even if their claws are extended.
Q12: Can Tabaxi wear armor or use shields?
A: Yes, Tabaxi can wear armor and use shields, but they may need to have the armor or shield modified to accommodate their feline features, such as a tail or claws.
Q13: Can Tabaxi swim?
A: Yes, Tabaxi can swim, but they do not have any special swimming speed or ability. They use their normal movement speed when swimming.
Q14: Can Tabaxi see in complete darkness?
A: No, Tabaxi has dark vision, which allows them to see in dim light and darkness as if it were dim light. They cannot see in complete darkness unless they have a source of light or another means of seeing.
Q15: Are Tabaxi immune to effects that target cats or other feline creatures?
A: No, Tabaxi is not immune to effects that target cats or other feline creatures, as they are still considered humanoid creatures.
Hi! this is sheryas iyar,
I am not a “gamer boy”. I am a gamer. I play video games. I don’t take slutty pictures while holding a controller.